Does your senior horse receive complementary treatments?
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
Have you ever had acupuncture performed on your horse for any reason, and have you seen noticeable results?
Photo by Alexandra Beckstett, The Horse Managing Editor
Learn how equine complementary therapies, such as chiropractic and acupuncture, might help your horse's health.
Photo by Kevin Thompson
- Equine Rehabilitation Similar to Sports Therapy for People
- Optimizing the Care and Management of Your Equine Athlete
- Complementary Medicine: On the Rise
- Poll Recap: Readers Discuss Complementary Therapy Habits
- Study: Acupuncture Doesn't Impact Ovulation (AAEP 2012)
- LSU SVM Receives Grant for Integrative Medicine Program
- Illinois, Wisconsin Extensions to host Horse Health Workshop, Feb. 9
- Equine Acupuncture Focus of Sept. KENA Meeting
- LSU to Host Equine Acupuncture, Chiropractics Lecture
- Equine Chiropractor Asset to Kentucky Derby Winner's Team
- Equine Back Problems
- The Equine Spine--Back To Work
- Neck Problems in Sport Horses
- Sacroiliac Injection Technique
- Diagnosing and Treating Back Pain in the Sport Horse (AAEP 2010)
- Acquired Scoliosis in Equids, AAEP 2008
- Equine Physical Therapy
- Alternative Therapies: Quality or Quackery?
- Sacroiliac Joint Motion and Pelvic Deformation, AAEP 2008
- Hands-On Therapies for the Horse