Proper hoof care, diet, and environment are key to curbing this aggressive fungal infection.
Photo by Erica Larson, News Editor
Use these six tips to seek out a horseshoer who will keep your steed sound.
Photo by iStock
- Fighting White Line Disease
- Finding a Farrier
- Therapeutic Shoeing Part 2: Hardware and Healing
- Therapeutic Shoeing Part 1: Foot Fundamentals
- Poll Recap: Addressing Hoof Abscesses
- Managing the Club Foot
- Firocoxib, Acetaminophen Eyed as Laminitis Treatments
- Should I Wrap an Abscessed Hoof?
- The Conformationally Challenged Athlete
- Hoof Abscesses in Horses
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Dr. Britt Conklin offers suggestions on how to keep an abscessed hoof clean.
A friend recently asked for advice on how to make a good impression on nonhorsey neighbors. Here are some tips.