Dr. Erin Denney-Jones talks about mare fertility and mare breeding soundness exams.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Broodmare C-Section: Subsequent Fertility and Foaling Rates (AAEP 2009)
- Embryo Transfer in Chronically Infertile Mares, AAEP 2008
- Uterine Lavage Before Insemination Not Harmful to Mare Fertility
- Sub-Fertile Mares
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2012-'13
- Study: Sires' Genes Form the Equine Placenta
- Do Equine Metabolic Diseases Affect Reproduction?
- Could Intrauterine Marbles Cause Pyometra in Mares?
- Mycotoxin Zearalenone's Effects on Mare Fertility
- Horse Pain and its Impact on Reproduction