A behind-the-scenes look at how your horse's immune system is best primed for battle.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
While most vaccines are administered without problems, side effects can occur. Here's what you need to know.
Photo by Kevin Thompson
- Superheroes in a Syringe: How Vaccines Work
- West Nile Virus can Threaten Horse Health this Fall
- Washington Reports First Equine WNV Case of 2014
- Wisconsin Reports first Equine WNV Case of 2014
- Vaccine Reactions
- Second Lowndes County, Georgia, Horse Contracts EEE
- New Mexico Reports First Equine WNV Case of 2014
- EEE Confirmed in Eastern Ontario Horse
- Lowndes County, Georgia, Horse Contracts EEE
- North Carolina Reports First Equine EEE Cases of 2014
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Can horses contract West Nile virus from humans, or humans from horses?
One German horse owner paints zebra stripes on her horses to repel flies.