Does Your Saddle Hurt Your Horse?
January 16, 2014
Jochen Schleese, founder of Schleese Saddlery, shows what behaviors tell you that your saddle hurts your horse and discusses how a saddle should fit.
- Could Horses' Neck Postures Indicate Back Pain?
- Kissing Spines: Common, But Not Career-Ending (AAEP 2011)
- Managing Neck and Back Pain in Sport Horses
- Effect of Bit Type on Performance Horses Evaluated
- Neck, Back Mobilization Help Treat Equine Back Pain
- Saddle Pads: Best Shock Absorber Identified in Study
- Link Between Chronic Pain and Aggression in Horses Identified
- Genetics of Swayback in Saddlebred Horses Examined
- Saddle Tree Types and Pressure Distribution
- Once-Paralyzed Foal Now Walking Freely