Have you made any routine changes to accommodate a horse's medical needs?
Photo by Erica Larson, News Editor
Find out how to ensure your senior horses stay healthy all through their golden years.
Photo by iStock
- Tips for Maintaining Aged Horses' Health
- An Old Horse Starts Cribbing
- Survey: Limbs, Not Feet, Main Cause of Lameness
- Seasonal Manure Changes
- Ringbone Treatment Options
- A Spooky Senior Horse
- Sugar and Hyper Horses
- How Common are Dental Abnormalities in Horses?
- Infographic: Deworming Adult Horses
- PPID Horses' Hair Cortisol Levels Examined
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. A veterinarians answers a reader's question on why some horses have seasonal runny manure.
Funds for land acquisition and trail development are drying up. Find out what you can do to help ensure enough land is preserved for equine activities.