ACVIM 2013: What is an Equine Internal Medicine Specialist?
June 12, 2013
Dr. Sarah Reuss of the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine describes the special care equine internal medicine specialists offer horses and their owners.
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Shipping Fever: Prevention is Key
- More Foals Surviving Dystocia
- Traumatic Injury to the Equine Central Nervous System, ACVIM 2009
- Aged Horse Health Screenings Recommended, ACVIM 2009
- ACVIM Releases EHV-1 Consensus Statement
- Learning Lawsonia's Habits: High Exposure Rates, Low Morbidity
- Insulin Resistance and Sensitivity, Causes and Management