January 01, 2000
Standing on the fresh field of a brand new century, we look eagerly-if sometimes cautiously-toward the horizon and the unknown future awaiting us. We hope that, in the months and years to come, we will solve problems long puzzled over and finish... Read More
February 01, 1999
Imagine the following telephone conversation. "Yes, I'd like to order some disease, please."
"Yes, ma'am. We can get some disease right out to you. When do you want your disease delivered?"
"The sooner, the better!"... Read More
February 01, 1998
It has been more than 40 years since Canadian investigators reported the birth of the first foal from the insemination of a mare using frozen stallion semen. Since then, the technology of semen freezing has evolved tremendously. On a... Read More
Related Multimedia & Downloads
Q. I have a breeding problem with my Quarter Horse stallion. He is showing little or no signs of libido with my mare. She is giving all indications that the time is right, but he has no interest. He won't even "talk" to her. What can I do or try?
- This Bud's for You!
- Climate Change and Horse Keeping: Managing the Uncertainty
- Practical Horse Feeding for Adult Horses
- Choose the Right Winter Clothing for You
- Chore-Efficient Winter Water Supply Ideas
- Planting Native Plants in the Fall
- Trail Riding Safety for Hunting Season
- Tips for Developing a Firewise Evacuation Plan
- Wasp Control for You and Your Horse