Mystery Lameness, Part 2: Dr. Raul Bras
April 9, 2014
Equine podiatrist, certified farrier, and frequent lecturer Dr. Raul Bras of Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Ky., shares bizarre lameness cases from his practice. You won’t believe what the imaging shows! Part 2 of 3.
- Long Toes in Horses: A Pain in the Butt?
- Prosthetic Limbs for Horses: A Closer Look
- Foot Pain in Horses: Diagnosing Soft Tissue Problems (AAEP 2010)
- Smaller Endoscopes Lead to Less Invasive Navicular Treatment
- TheHorse.com Presents Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Common Hoof Problems
- Investigating Platelet-Rich Plasma for Equine Tendon Injuries
- Weaving Worries
- New Equine Pain Scoring System Could Provide Quicker, More Effective Intervention
- Equine Leg Wounds: Should You Bandage?
- Study: Hylauronan Dressing Doesn't Aid Distal Limb Wound Healing