Guest Dr. Stacey Oke discusses R. equi as a cause of pneumonia in foals.
About the Experts
Stacey Oke, DVM, MSC, is a freelance medical writer based out of Canada. Her areas of interest are nutrition, supplements and osteoarthritis, and she contributes to scientific journals, magazines, and tabloid publications. When not writing, Stacey whiles away her days with her husband and two children.
- Nutritional Considerations for Weanlings
- Supportive Care for Foals with Pharyngeal Dysfunction
- Patella Infections in Foals Require Prompt Care (AAEP 2011)
- Monitoring and Preventing EPE on Endemic Farms (AAEP 2011)
- Behavioral Differences Between Colts and Fillies Examined
- Developmental Dental Disorders in Horses
- Managing Deciduous Teeth in Young Horses
- Researchers Examine One-Sided Imprint Training
- Weaning Stress and Nutritional Influences
- Medical Management of the Colicky Foal