ACT 2013: How Pain Impacts Equine Reproduction
August 9, 2013
Dr. Chris Sanchez of the University of Florida describes how pain affects conception rates in other species and how this research might be applied to horses.
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Estimating Future Stallion Fertility
- Atypical Causes of Stallion Infertility
- Managing Subfertile Stallions
- Stallion Infertility and the Y Chromosome
- Post-Thaw Semen Quality Tested
- Does Breeding Impact Stallions' Performance Under Saddle?
- Study: Antibiotics in Extenders can Prevent CEM Transmission
- Keeping Stallions' Genital Microflora in Check
- How to Select and Prepare a Stimulus Mare