Grain Test for Botulism
November 12, 2013
Dr. Amy Johnson explains the grain test she uses to test whether or not horses have botulism.
- Type A Botulism in Horses Described in Case Review
- Equine Grass Sickness Reviewed
- Vaccination Schedule Guidelines
- "Tuesday Talk" Highlights Neurologic Issues
- Beware Botulism in Wet Weather
- Botulism's New Threat; Will Horses Have Vaccine?
- Vaccinations for Horses
- Botulism Alert!
- Botulism in Horses: An Update
- Diagnosing and Managing Tetanus and Botulism in Horses