Deworming Part 5: Fecal Egg Counts
October 1, 2013
Learn about the importance of fecal egg count tests in a strategic deworming program from Dr. Steve Sundholm of Oregon City, Ore.
- Besnoitiosis in Donkeys (AAEP 2011)
- Strongyle Egg Counts and Race Performance
- Japan's Nuclear Troubles: What is Radiation's Effect on Horses?
- Fenbendazole: Better Treatment for Fighting Resistant Ascarids (AAEP 2010)
- Researchers: Flexion Tests Target Fetlock Joint
- Horse Owners Advised to Prepare for Hurricane Earl
- Fungus Battles Equine Internal Parasites 'the Natural Way'
- Deworming Your Horse Webinar June 2
- Tapeworm-Colic Link Discovered
- Fungus Might Help Control Strongyles Environmentally