Rolex Kentucky: Rest After Transport and Competition
April 27, 2013
High-caliber event horses require some rest and relaxation after transport and completing the strenuous cross-country phase, says Kent Allen, DVM, head treating vet at the Rolex Three-Day Event.
- Heart Rate Variability to Detect Equine Transport Stress
- Imported Horses: Prevalence of Fevers Examined (AAEP 2011)
- Study Evaluates Pheromone Gel's Calming Effects on Horses
- Shipping Fever: Prevention is Key
- Mass Transit; To the World Equestrian Games We Go!
- Hay Banks in the Running for Refreshment
- Horses Unlikely to Spread Arboviruses to New Areas
- Emergency Preparedness for Eventing
- Providing Horse Transport Breaks
- Horsemanship, Lack of Data Discussed at Eventing Safety Summit