The Horse's Skeleton: Hind Limbs
November 3, 2010
Learn about the structure and function of your horse's powerful hind limbs with Dr. Roberta Dwyer of the University of Kentucky's Gluck Equine Research Center.
- Could Horses' Neck Postures Indicate Back Pain?
- Diagnosing Equine Neck Conditions
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Muscle Problems Can Cause Poor Equine Performance
- Horse Gaits: Sound Doesn't Equal Symmetrical
- Repairing Jaw Fractures in the Field (AAEP 2011)
- PRP, Bone Marrow for Tendon/Ligament Injuries (AAEP 2011)
- Joint Lubrication and Injury Response (AAEP 2011)
- Kissing Spines: Common, But Not Career-Ending (AAEP 2011)
- Managing Neck and Back Pain in Sport Horses