Learn about navicular disease, a common condition that causes up to 1/3 of all front-limb equine lamenesses.
Learn about the standing MRI process step-by-step, and take a look inside the equine foot.
Photo by Kevin Thompson
- Infographic: Navicular Disease
- Starlight Racing to Help Fund Laminitis Research
- Pigeon Fever: Myths and Misconceptions
- Commentary: One Death Too Many
- Racehorse Intense Holiday Euthanized Due to Laminitis
- Equine Cushing's Disease Reviewed
- What Shape are my Horse's Feet In?
- Fighting White Line Disease
- Bad Foot Knocks Hoppertunity from Kentucky Derby
- Horse Hoof Anatomy, Part 1
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. If a horse has been wearing therapeutic shoes long term but has started to have soundness issues after two years of going well, is there a point you'd recommend going "back to basics" to evaluate and pinpoint the issue's root cause?
How will climate change affect horse husbandry and disease? Experts are gather later this month to discuss at the first Conference on Climate Change and Horse Management.