Do you ever administer nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) such as phenylbutazone to your horse(s) without veterinary assessment?
Total votes cast: 905
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Do you currently have medical or mortality insurance on your horse? Tell us which kind and why or why not!
- How frequently do you buy hay for your horses?
- When you're facing a training issue with your horse, who do you turn to for help?
- In addition to hay or pasture grass, does your horse's daily diet include any grains, feeds, concentrates, or supplements? Tell us about your feed decisions!
- When you head out for a trail ride or hack, what kind of saddle are you most likely to use?
- More Polls