Supplement Seal of Approval
Do you look for the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal on equine supplements you buy?
Total votes cast: 396
Comments & Write-in Answers
- How do you keep your horse's barn cool during the summer?
- Have you ever gotten a horse for "free" (without the previous owner asking for compensation)? Tell us about your experience.
- What horse health issue do you find most challenging during the summer months? Tell us how you handle these challenges in the comments below.
- Does your hoof care professional use radiographs (X rays) taken by your veterinarian to inform how he or she trims and/or shoes your horse? (If so, tell us why and how often your farrier or trimmer requires updated radiographs.)
- What equine mosquito-borne disease are you most concerned about? (Please share your prevention strategies in the comments below!)
- More Polls