Researchers found that antimicrobial-impregnated dressing could help reduce the incidence of incisional infections.
Photo by Aziz Tnibar, DVM, PhD, DECVS
Rabies is life-threatening to horses and humans. Learn about the disease and how to protect yourself and your horse.
Photo by Erica Larson, News Editor
- Poll Recap: Rabies Vaccination
- Study Supports Stent Use After Colic Surgery
- Rabies in Horses: What to Know
- Helping Old Horses Gain Weight Before Winter
- Atopic Dermatitis in Horses
- Feeding Choke-Prone Horses
- Foal Immunodeficiency Syndrome Test Available From Gluck
- Registration for Online Horse Behavior, Safety Course Open
- UK Graduate Student Spotlight: Ashley Steuer, DVM
- Study: Oxytocin Does Not Cause Cardiac Changes in Mares
- Caring for Senior Horses: What to Remember
- Study: Fat Ponies Will Work for Food
- Equine Hoof Care: The Flourishing Frog
- What's New in Treating Pastern Dermatitis
- Shared Science: Human and Equine Health Similarities
- 7 Conformation Flaws: Piecing Together What We Know
- Quick Fixes to Improve Horse Pastures
- How Horse Personality Impacts Learning
- It's All Academic Until it Happens to You
- A Beer for Our Horses
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. A vet weighs in on what might cause a well-conformed senior mare to become over at the knee and fall during a ride.
A DNA test offers Alayne surprise answers to questions about her BLM mustang's ancestry.