Researchers recently determined that some standard laboratory and commercial allergy tests for horses are not reliable.
Photo by Thinkstock
Lumps, bumps, coughs, wheals, and wheezes: a basic overview of equine allergies.
Photo by The Horse Staff
- Dewormer's Effect on Scratches
- Equine Food Allergy Testing Evaluated
- When the Body Attacks
- Genetic Disorders: Breed by Breed
- The Top Equine Medicine Studies of 2014
- Microneedles Help Lidocaine Permeate Through Horse Skin
- Researchers Examine HERDA Horses' Eyes
- Getting a Handle on Scratches
- Teeth in Strange Places
- Horse Welfare: Keeping Horses Healthy Through the Winter
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Find out what kinds of skin parasites can cause scratches and how these pests respond to ivermectin treatment.
Have you ever almost given up on a horse because of his behavior? I was ready to. Then I made a plan.