Dr. Erin Denney-Jones talks about dental issues and training problems.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Keeping the Bitted Horse's Mouth Healthy
- Managing Deciduous Teeth in Young Horses
- Restorative Dentistry in Horses
- AAEP Launching Equine Dentistry Campaign
- Dental Dilemmas: Cheek Tooth Fractures, Treatment Characterized
- Equine Dentists Challenge Texas Law
- AAEP 2002 Geriatric Dentistry Table Topic
- Periodontal Disease in Horses Becomes a Priority
- Does Your Horse Need a Dentist?
- Equine Dental Care is More Than Just Floating Teeth