Diagnose the Hard to Diagnose Horse (Using Thermography)
April 12, 2010
Thermography a great tool when trying to diagnose a horse who isn't right but X rays are inconclusive.
- Long Toes in Horses: A Pain in the Butt?
- Foot Pain in Horses: Diagnosing Soft Tissue Problems (AAEP 2010)
- Smaller Endoscopes Lead to Less Invasive Navicular Treatment
- TheHorse.com Presents Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Common Hoof Problems
- Weaving Worries
- New Equine Pain Scoring System Could Provide Quicker, More Effective Intervention
- Lame or Neurologic? Brain Stimulation Might Tell
- MRI Diagnostics: Uses and Limitations
- Industry Members Discuss Imaging Technology at Soring Conference
- Lameness Exams in Horses