Health Considerations for Vaulting Horses
October 5, 2010
World Equestrian Games volunteer veterinarian Dr. Duncan Peters discusses the characteristics vaulting horses need to have, and the equine health problems that can occur in this discipline.
- Fire Kills Six Horses, Injures Four at WEG Eventer's Barn
- Keeping the WEG Healthy
- Fair Play: World Equestrian Games
- Mass Transit; To the World Equestrian Games We Go!
- Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: World Equestrian Games Horse Care Recording Now Available
- WEG: Safeguards for International Shipment of Horses
- Greening the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games
- FEI Athletes Receive Anti-Doping Regulation Training
- Anky: Salinero Won't Compete in WEG Dressage, Still Mending
- WEG Horse Feed Plan Emphasizes Consistency