Mystery Lameness, Part 3: Dr. Kent Allen
April 16, 2014
FEI veterinarian Dr. Kent Allen of Virginia Equine Imaging shares interesting equine lameness cases from his practice. Sometimes it takes some detective work to find true cause of lameness. Part 3 of 3.
- Long Toes in Horses: A Pain in the Butt?
- Prosthetic Limbs for Horses: A Closer Look
- Foot Pain in Horses: Diagnosing Soft Tissue Problems (AAEP 2010)
- Smaller Endoscopes Lead to Less Invasive Navicular Treatment
- TheHorse.com Presents Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Common Hoof Problems
- Investigating Platelet-Rich Plasma for Equine Tendon Injuries
- Weaving Worries
- New Equine Pain Scoring System Could Provide Quicker, More Effective Intervention
- Equine Leg Wounds: Should You Bandage?
- Study: Hylauronan Dressing Doesn't Aid Distal Limb Wound Healing