ACVIM 2013: Steroids, Management Changes to Treat Heaves
June 17, 2013
Learn about a yearlong study using corticosteroids and antigen avoidance to treat recurrent airway obstruction (RAO, heaves) from Dr. Mathilde Leclere.
- Air Quality in Barns Critical for Horse and Human Health
- Beta-Agonist Drugs: Effect on Respiratory Function in Horses
- Advancements in Understanding Airway Diseases
- Owners Best at Assessing Own Horse's Airway Disease Changes
- Oral Steroids Beneficial for Horses with Airway Disease
- Management Key to Preventing Heaves in Horses
- Heaves Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention: AAEP 2008
- Dusty Air and Respiratory Problems
- Stable Air Quality a Breath of Fresh ... Endotoxin?
- Forage Options for Special Needs Horses