Respiratory Issues in Horses
- By Stacey Oke, DVM, MSc
- Mar 17, 2011
Horse respiratory issues discussed during the 2010 American Association of Equine Practitioners convention included PCR testing for specific diseases, ceftiofur antibiotic for pneumonia, and electroacupuncture for chronic respiratory disease.
- 'Learning Theory' to Improve Veterinarian Safety
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Evaluate Horses as Model of Human Depression
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Study Evaluates Injectable Treatment for Tendon Injuries
- 'Pinch Grafting' for Equine Lower Limb Wounds (AAEP 2011)
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)