Master Saddler Ian Hastilow shows how to properly place an English saddle on a horse and check for its correct fit.
Consider this under-recognized issue should before deciding which limb is the the primary lameness source.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt/The Horse
- Dewormer's Effect on Scratches
- Researchers Study Compensatory Lameness
- The Trouble with Mud
- AAEP Announces Continuing Education Opportunities for Vets
- Study Evaluates Horseshoes, Track Type, Thoroughbred Safety
- Detecting Coffin Bone Fractures in Young Foals
- Young Horse Health, Conformation Impacts Career Longevity
- Six Signs of Sacroiliac Disease in Horses
- Arthroscopy vs. Ultrasound for Diagnosing Stifle Lesions
- Cornell Ruffian Equine Specialists Acquires Standing MRI
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Find out what kinds of skin parasites can cause scratches and how these pests respond to ivermectin treatment.
There are countless hoof products and practices that have become popular due to salesmanship rather than evidence.