Learn how to treat this skin condition in show horses without inadvertently breaking drug rules.
Photo by iStock
Laser resection resulted in reduced postoperative complications and a positive prognosis, researchers determined.
Photo by Alexandra Beckstett, The Horse Managing Editor
- Atopic Dermatitis in Horses
- Laser Surgery for Equine Sarcoid Removal Evaluated
- Why Do Horses Roll After Baths?
- What is a Neck Threadworm, and Can it Hurt My Horse?
- Skin Issues That Affect Saddle Fit
- The Equine DNA Roadmap
- Dewormer's Effect on Scratches
- Equine Food Allergy Testing Evaluated
- When the Body Attacks
- Genetic Disorders: Breed by Breed
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. An equine parasitologist answers a horse owner question about these mysterious worms.
I’ve come to accept that, as a horse owner with a herd at home, I don’t get to celebrate Independence Day like “normal” people.