Horse respiratory issues discussed during the 2010 American Association of Equine Practitioners convention included PCR testing for specific diseases, ceftiofur antibiotic for pneumonia, and electroacupuncture for chronic respiratory disease.
- 'Learning Theory' to Improve Veterinarian Safety
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Evaluate Horses as Model of Human Depression
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Study Evaluates Injectable Treatment for Tendon Injuries
- 'Pinch Grafting' for Equine Lower Limb Wounds (AAEP 2011)
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)