Learn how vaccines can protect horses, why they're important, and which ones your horse needs in our visual guide.
A British vet describes equine viral arteritis (EVA) control measures, current risks, EVA vaccination, and more.
Photo by iStock
- Infographic: Vaccinating Your Horse
- EVA: A European Perspective
- Electric Fencing
- Equine Venereal Disease
- Sensible Sheath Cleaning
- It's All Foreign to Me
- Genomics' Contribution to EVA Research and Beyond
- 2015 UK Equine Showcase, Breeders' Short Course Scheduled
- UK Gluck Center to Host EAV Symposium in November
- The Vet Tech's Role in Collecting and Handling Semen
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. We just got a 4-year-old stallion at our barn, and I wanted to know if even with electric fencing will he be able to break out to get in with the mares that are in the paddock next to him?
Alayne shares winter-weather pasture management tips and her own experience on getting the most out of her grass.