Bots and Beyond: Little-Known Parasite Enemies
- By Multiple Authors
- Jan 17, 2008
In addition to the bot fly, there are other classes of internal parasites that while not as "high-profile" as strongyles or tapeworms, are important to recognize (and combat!). This download looks at these lesser-known interlopers and make some recommendations on how to best limit their impact on your horse’s health.
- Besnoitiosis in Donkeys (AAEP 2011)
- Strongyle Egg Counts and Race Performance
- Japan's Nuclear Troubles: What is Radiation's Effect on Horses?
- Fenbendazole: Better Treatment for Fighting Resistant Ascarids (AAEP 2010)
- Researchers: Flexion Tests Target Fetlock Joint
- Horse Owners Advised to Prepare for Hurricane Earl
- Fungus Battles Equine Internal Parasites 'the Natural Way'
- Deworming Your Horse Webinar June 2
- Tapeworm-Colic Link Discovered
- Fungus Might Help Control Strongyles Environmentally