Dr. Rebecca Gimenez discusses dealing with weather disasters.
About the Experts
Rebecca Gimenez, BS, PhD (animal physiology), is the primary instructor and President of Technical Large Animal Emergency Rescue. Her first book, Technical Large Animal Emergency Rescue, was published in 2008. She is an internationally sought instructor in technical rescue techniques, procedures, and methodologies, and she has published numerous critiques, articles and journal submissions on horse safety, technical large animal rescue and horse handling issues.
- Louisiana Horses Weather Gustav Well
- Gustav Makes Landfall West of New Orleans
- Coastal Horse Owners and Veterinarians Get Ready for Gustav
- Building Back: Two Years after Katrina
- Conference Stresses Disaster Planning and Large Animal Rescue
- Hurricane Pony Receives Prosthetic Limb, Helps Kids
- New Orleans Carriage Company Rebuilds
- Horse Owners' Needs Still Urgent after Katrina and Rita
- Reflecting on Katrina: A New Orleans Vet's Perspective
- Florida VETS Team Helping Vets and Owners