Keep Your Older Horse Comfortable During a Trim
April 23, 2012
Farrier Kirk Adkins of UC Davis demonstrates techniques to help your horse stay balanced and feel better during a trim.
- Support Strategies in Chronic Laminitis Cases
- Cryotherapy Methods to Treat Laminitis
- Navicular Disease: Possible New Treatment Option from Human Medicine
- Platelets Might Play Early Role in Laminitis
- TheHorse.com Presents Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Common Hoof Problems
- Exercise Causes Slight Hoof Changes, Researchers Report
- Managing Acute and Chronic Laminitis
- Study: Farrier Selection Impacts More Than Hoof Shape
- Biotin: Does it Work?
- Healthy Hooves, Inside and Out