A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- How often do you clean your horse's tack?
- How prepared are you and your horse for a natural disaster, such as the wildfires currently out West?
- How do you ensure your horse consumes an adequate amount of water?
- What's the first thing you typically do if you suspect your horse has a hoof abscess?
- Do you wear a helmet when you ride?
- More Polls