Quest Plus Deworming
March 28, 2013
Parasites are a silent thief of equine health. They can cause internal damage and lead to poor feed conversion, anemia and even colic. QUEST PLUS provides broad-spectrum parasite protection for your horse. And, it’s the only FDA-approved product on the market that treats tapeworms and encysted small strongyles in a single tube. Talk with your veterinarian about QUEST PLUS or visit QuestHorse.com.
Do not use QUEST Gel or QUEST PLUS Gel in foals less than 6 months of age or in sick, debilitated and underweight horses. These products should not be used in other animal species, as severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
- Besnoitiosis in Donkeys (AAEP 2011)
- Strongyle Egg Counts and Race Performance
- Japan's Nuclear Troubles: What is Radiation's Effect on Horses?
- Fenbendazole: Better Treatment for Fighting Resistant Ascarids (AAEP 2010)
- Researchers: Flexion Tests Target Fetlock Joint
- Horse Owners Advised to Prepare for Hurricane Earl
- Fungus Battles Equine Internal Parasites 'the Natural Way'
- Tapeworm-Colic Link Discovered
- Fungus Might Help Control Strongyles Environmentally
- Planning Out Deworming Practices