Shoeing the Performance Horse
July 21, 2010
Dr. Scott Morrison of Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital discusses the different shoeing needs of high-performance horses.
- Fire Kills Six Horses, Injures Four at WEG Eventer's Barn
- Hoof Cracks, Wounds, and More Discussed at Farrier Session (AAEP 2010)
- Rehabilitating Chronically Laminitic Feet
- Preventing Laminitis in At-Risk Horses
- Clogs to Treat Laminitis
- Low Heels in Horses: New Grading System and Targeted Treatment
- Keeping the WEG Healthy
- Fair Play: World Equestrian Games
- Mass Transit; To the World Equestrian Games We Go!
- Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: World Equestrian Games Horse Care Recording Now Available