February 01, 2000
Artificial insemination of equines has been around a long time and, through the years, has had a profound impact on the horse industry. Most of the impact has been of the positive variety, but there also have been some negatives. Just when... Read More
February 01, 1999
A good teasing program is essential for insuring success in an equine breeding program. Without it, breeding can become a hit-and-miss proposition, despite the sophisticated tools that are available to veterinarians and breeding technicians. ... Read More
February 01, 1996
It's getting close to the breeding season. What are some tips on getting my stallion, my crew, and myself ready for the onslaught?
How you get a stallion ready for the breeding season depends on many things, but basically you... Read More
Related Multimedia & Downloads
Q. I have a breeding problem with my Quarter Horse stallion. He is showing little or no signs of libido with my mare. She is giving all indications that the time is right, but he has no interest. He won't even "talk" to her. What can I do or try?
- Fall Renovation of Horse Pastures
- Installing Automatic Waterers
- Build a Horse Manure Composting System
- Selecting a Round Pen
- This Bud's for You!
- Climate Change and Horse Keeping: Managing the Uncertainty
- Practical Horse Feeding for Adult Horses
- Choose the Right Winter Clothing for You
- Chore-Efficient Winter Water Supply Ideas