What's the Difference between PSSM Types 1 and 2?
June 26, 2014
Equine muscle expert Dr. Stephanie Valberg explains the differences between these two diseases that cause horses to tie up.
- Lecture Discusses NEXT Generation in Equine Tissue Healing
- Adipose-Derived Stem Cells: A Review
- Understanding Growth Factors in Regenerative Medicine
- Treating Equine Orthopedic Injuries with Stem Cells
- Tying-Up in Horses: A Review
- Foot Pain in Horses: Diagnosing Soft Tissue Problems (AAEP 2010)
- Tying-Up in Thoroughbreds: Narrowing the Genetic Search
- Kentucky to Require Piroplasmosis Testing
- Neuromuscular Disease Can Lead to Performance Issues
- Embryonic Stem Cells for Tendon Injuries in Horses Examined