ACVIM 2013: Signs of Colic vs. Botulism
June 15, 2013
Horses with botulism often present as if they are colicking. Here is how to tell the difference.
- Suture Techniques for Intestines Compared (AAEP 2011)
- Managing Severe Colic in the Field (AAEP 2011)
- Sporting Activity After Colic Surgery in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Ultrasonography for Evaluating Colic Cases?
- Cortisol Test Might Detect Horses at Higher Risk for Colic
- Are Stabled Horses at Increased Risk for Developing Colic?
- Study: Permanently Avoiding Colic Impossible in Some Horses
- The Equine Digestive Tract and How it Relates to Colic
- Medical Management of the Colicky Foal
- Colic in Broodmares: Special Considerations