Maintaining Health and Fitness in WEG World Travelers
September 24, 2010
Health considerations of the Australian endurance team horses that recently traveled to central Kentucky for the World Equestrian Games.
- Heart Rate Variability to Detect Equine Transport Stress
- Imported Horses: Prevalence of Fevers Examined (AAEP 2011)
- Study Evaluates Pheromone Gel's Calming Effects on Horses
- Shipping Fever: Prevention is Key
- Tying-Up in Horses: A Review
- Fire Kills Six Horses, Injures Four at WEG Eventer's Barn
- Neuromuscular Disease Can Lead to Performance Issues
- Keeping the WEG Healthy
- Fair Play: World Equestrian Games
- Mass Transit; To the World Equestrian Games We Go!