What techniques have you found work for you in your non-horsey neighborhood?
Photo by Alayne Blickle
Are you covered? Equine insurance experts answer your questions about horse and equestrian property insurance.
Photo by Photos.com
- Attorneys: Horse Racing Drug Prosecutions on Solid Ground
- PAST Act Reintroduced into U.S. House
- Bills Would Put States in Charge of Wild Horses, Burros
- New Kentucky Database Lists Lost, Abandoned Horses
- Proposed Bill Calls for Federal Anti-Doping Racing Rules
- Liability Releases for Equine Businesses
- Groups Urge Congress to Help Maintain Trails
- 2015 National Issues Forum Scheduled
- Federal Legislators Reintroduce PAST Act
- Kentucky Equine Market Continues to Show Improvement
- Trusts Help Provide Care for Horses when Owners Cannot
- Abandoned Horses: Who Owns Them and Who is Liable?
- Injuries Common Among Experienced Riders, Study Finds
- California Eases Coggins Test Requirement
- Senate Okays Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act
- Hiring a Horse Broker? Get a Contract
- Remember Brand Inspections for Colorado Horses
- Tax Depreciation for Racehorses Advances
- Federal Prosecutor Seeks Stiff Sentence for McConnell
- Conn. Court Decides on Horses' Propensity to Cause Harm