Botulism: A Deadly Toxin
March 2, 2010
Botulism results from a deadly toxin that strikes horses swiftly, but exposure can easily be prevented. Dr. Rocky Mason of Hagyard Equine Medical institute tells us more.
- Type A Botulism in Horses Described in Case Review
- Equine Grass Sickness Reviewed
- Vaccination Schedule Guidelines
- "Tuesday Talk" Highlights Neurologic Issues
- Beware Botulism in Wet Weather
- Botulism's New Threat; Will Horses Have Vaccine?
- Vaccinations for Horses
- Botulism Alert!
- Botulism in Horses: An Update
- Diagnosing and Managing Tetanus and Botulism in Horses