2012 Laminitis Conference: Trimming Too Short?
November 5, 2012
Instructor and farrier Chris Gregory, CJF, FWCF, answers a reader's question about trimming horses' hooves too short during the 2012 International Equine Conference on Laminitis and Diseases of the Foot.
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Working to Understand Equine Laminitis
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Supporting Limb Laminitis in Casted Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Support Strategies in Chronic Laminitis Cases
- Using Foot Casts to Manage Laminitis 'Sinking' Cases
- Laminitis Prevention and Intervention in Hospitalized Horses
- The Toe Crena: A Laminitic Link?
- Treating Laminitis with Acupuncture