Contagious Equine Metritis: Testing and Treating Stallions
January 13, 2009
Watch a demonstration of testing and treating stallions for contagious equine metritis (CEM) with Dr. Pete Sheering of Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital.
- Recombinant Hormones Make Mares Cycle in Winter (AAEP 2011)
- Breeding Soundness Exams for Stallions
- Stored Semen Processing Method Evaluated
- Mare Response to Endometritis Treatment
- Study: Pentoxifylline's Effect on Semen Quantity and Quality
- Harness Racing's Effect on Fertility
- Vaccinating Pregnant Mares for Equine Viral Arteritis
- Male Horses: A Role in Early-Term Abortion?
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Assisted Reproduction in Horses: Practical Usage (AAEP 2010)