Conformation and Limb Deformities in Horses
August 2, 2011
Learn about leg conformation and angular, flexural, and rotational limb deformities in horses such as bow legs, knock knees, and club feet, and when to call the vet about these problems with Dr. Christy Corp-Minamiji of Davis, Calif.
- Could Horses' Neck Postures Indicate Back Pain?
- Diagnosing Equine Neck Conditions
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Muscle Problems Can Cause Poor Equine Performance
- Horse Gaits: Sound Doesn't Equal Symmetrical
- Supportive Care for Foals with Pharyngeal Dysfunction
- Repairing Jaw Fractures in the Field (AAEP 2011)
- PRP, Bone Marrow for Tendon/Ligament Injuries (AAEP 2011)
- Joint Lubrication and Injury Response (AAEP 2011)
- Kissing Spines: Common, But Not Career-Ending (AAEP 2011)