Supplement Seal of Approval
Do you look for the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal on equine supplements you buy?
Total votes cast: 396
Comments & Write-in Answers
- To you, does a horse being referred to as a rescue make it (please tell us why):
- What is the most you spend on supplements per month (in addition to feed and concentrates) for an individual horse, not including prescription medications?
- Have you ever renamed a horse (please tell us why or why not)?
- What is your veterinarian's strongest horse handling skill?
- What social media outlet do you rely on the most for horse-related pictures, posts, and information? (In the comments, please share how you use or don't use social media as part of your horse life).
- More Polls