A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- What type of fencing is used on your horse farm or facility?
- Do you give your horse electrolytes?
- What types of imaging has your veterinarian most recently used on your horse? Tell us about your experiences below.
- What's your biggest senior horse concern?
- I don't ride my horses when it's warmer than:
- More Polls