Different insects can harm horses and their owners in different ways. Some mosquito species can infect horses with disease-causing viruses; horse flies, blackflies, and biting midges can inflict painful bites; filth-breeding stable flies can bite horses’ legs and flanks, causing tail switching and stamping; and filth-breeding house flies can be an annoyance and spread fecal bacteria.
This free report provides the facts you need for controlling insects around your horses. From mosquito control to insecticides and biological controls to mechanical control strategies, you’ll learn helpful tips for controlling insects around your horse.
- Study: Zebra Stripes Deter Horseflies
- Summer Insects: Flies, Ticks, Wasps, Bees
- Africanized Bee Swarm Kills Two Horses in California
- Fly Spray Effects Vary by Insect, Application
- Flies Show Horse Color Preferences
- Fire Ants and Horses
- EPM Prevention
- Face Flies Linked to Sarcoid Spread?
- Reduce Insects Organically With Birds
- Rodent Control in Horse Stables