Western Veterinary Conference 2013
- February 17-21, 2013
- Las Vegas, NV
Learn about healthy hoof conformation and common, potentially function-affecting abnormalities.
Photo by Erica Larson, News Editor
One veterinarian outlines several common questions about the barefoot concept and shares her thoughts on each.
Photo by Photos.com
News & Articles
Learn about healthy hoof conformation and common, potentially function-affecting abnormalities. Read More
- Veterinarian Reviews the Barefoot Concept
- How Horse Wounds Heal
- Laminitis Rehab: 'If the Corium is Happy, There's Hope'
- Vestibular Disease in Horses Reviewed
- Study Evaluates Effects of Probiotics for Horses
- Current Diagnostic Options for PPID
- Handling Hyperthermia and Hypothermia in Horses
- EPM Testing, Treatment Options Reviewed
- Hot Topics in Equine Reproduction
- View More