ISES 2013: Why Rein Tension is Important to Horse Welfare
August 6, 2013
Dr. Hayley Randle shares why it's important for riders and coaches to understand rein tension.
- Shedding Light on Equine Night Vision
- Vets Help Horses, People
- Moorman's Launches New Web Site
- Focus on Discipline: Harness Racing
- Six Veterinarian-Approved Saddle-Fit Tips
- Researchers Study Head, Neck Positions' Effects on Muscles
- How Horses' Ear Direction Affects Jumping Success
- Is Your Horse's Water Bucket Half Full or Half Empty?
- Study Confirms Horses Respond to Negative Reinforcement
- Studying the Rider-Saddle-Horse Interface